Saturday, June 23, 2012

Kiss Gifts



O God, if I had more free time than this,
I’d write a thousand poems that You’d inspire,
and give each to Your Trinity as a kiss,
to stoke this heart of mine with loving fire.
O Holy Spirit, usually given short shrift,
You’ve worked so hard these past two thousand years,
since Christ left us God’s Spirit as a gift
to guard and guide His Church through joys and tears,
let me give You equal attention too,
with Jesus Christ, Who I’ve so often kissed
in His great gift we so believe is true,
Incarnate God and man in Eucharist.
O Father of One God of love in Three,
pour down Your inspirational grace on me.

                         -- by Pete Voelz     6/23/12
                               
                                     (All 380+ the past year are at
                                     pmvoelz.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment