Saturday, April 7, 2012

Placed Faith

Sometimes my faith grows weak because misplaced,
but I’m still strong because my faith is strong,
my faith is strong because I have been faithed,
weak faith is strong when faithful all along.

My faith is even strong when I am weak,
and even with weak faith, my faith’s strong too,
God strengthens my weak faith when mine seems bleak,
with stronger faith, the Lord keeps coming through.

God gives the gift of faith, I make the choice,
though my weak choice may need a gentle shove,
my faith is strengthened when I heed His voice,
and more when I let it increase my love.

Though strong or weak, my faith once chosen free,
like Your faith, Lord, is not misplaced in me.

                                 -- by Pete Voelz       4/7/12

No comments:

Post a Comment