Wednesday, September 10, 2014

The Google God -- 9/9/14


 “I’m not just God, I am the Google God,
you don’t just bide on earth, you’re in a search,
you need search engines as a Google prod,
I’ve given you the Spirit and My Church.

“‘Twas Socrates who said the goal of life
is searching for the truth, and I am Truth,
your lack of interest cuts Me like a knife,
be not afraid to turn into a sleuth.

“Don’t get too wrapped up in technology,
I made you spiritual with a human side,*
your better part’s your spirituality,
what will you take with you once you have died?”

I hear You, Lord, and I will search for Thee,
don’t give up, Google God, Your search for me.

* The great paleontologist priest Tielhard de Chardin
said, “We are not human beings with a spiritual side,
we are spiritual beings with a human side.”

                                   by Pete Voelz     9/6/14

No comments:

Post a Comment