Friday, March 6, 2015

Loving Luck


My best success in life, O God, is You,
Your best success in my life, Lord, is me,
I’ve done best when I’ve faithful been, and true,
You best when sending me a GMC.*

Your loving luck gave me a pious Mother,
by Your coincidence, a faithful wife,
sometimes You brought me to a new another
true friend by luck You let into my life.

My least success was when I went in search
of other answers in some other place,
instead of staying with Your faithful Church,
You led me back to by Your loving grace.

I’m free to choose to trash and lose my soul,
or let Your faithful loving luck control.

* A GMC is a God-Made Coincidence--there is
no coincidence, no luck, no chance, no fate, for
all are God’s Providence, as Pope St. JP2 said.

                          by Pete Voelz       3/6/15


No comments:

Post a Comment